Dairy Grazing Cohort 2023-2024
Are you a dairy farmer who wants to improve and increase your grazing practices?
Are you interested in how silvopasture and agroforestry can fit into your farm operation?
We are seeking 8-10 farms in the CT River Valley of VT and NH to join our new grazing cohort!
Each Farmer participant will receive:
- One on one visits from our Grazing Specialist to develop and improve your farm's grazing plan.
- 3 cohort workshops per year
- Personalized agroforestry plan written in partnership with the Dartmouth Ong Agroecology Lab
- 100 trees to start your agroforestry system
- Personalized funding plan to implement grazing and agroforestry plans
- Assistance with applying to private, state, and federal grants
- Access to up to $40k in non-competitive funding from the Dairy Business Innovation Center
Sign Up Today!
Contact Jennifer Byrne